SHIFT 4 SHIFT 4

Love the atmosphere

That last part where everything speeds up really fast is a too much for my browser. Is there any button to lower the quality or turn off the music or something?

Bullet Bill 2 Bullet Bill 2

NOOOOOOOOO!

I tried accessing this game on the Wii the other day (playing this game with a wiimote instead of a mouse or tablet) and found that it only supports flash 7!

Pac Pac

This should have been Pac Man DS

No doubt.

Star Hunter Star Hunter

The controls are great, but this needs some "wow"

I love this control scheme but you need to apply it to something that makes it work.

There's this old midway game call sinistar. You should try to emulate that game using these controls.

Baka and Miki Lip sync Baka and Miki Lip sync

My advice for lip sync'ing

You have the technical aspect down, so this is more of an artistry suggestion:

a facial expresion is a combination of the eyes and the mouth. the mouth animations would do well to differ between different moods. Like when Baka was frustrated with the question guy. The mouth's smiling with the angry eyes made him look more like he was sinister.

Michael Quest 4 Michael Quest 4

that is one of the most original sprite movies yet

That was... Well, Just great, and insane, but mostly great. I like how you ditched any dialogue, and left us guessing what was going on and why. It made it much more chaotic, and less boring.

Escape from Helltowers Escape from Helltowers

nostalgic

This takes me back to some of the old Atari 520 Computer games I played when I was just 3 years old. The art in your game has something so bizzarly unique to it that I can only compare it to the way a lot of the games on that computer looked.

so yeah, total nostalgia points here.

JapanEaseLesson1 JapanEaseLesson1

Good First lesson, I'd say.

I have a bit of a nag about somthing in your grammer session of the study, though.
When you get to the lesson on the subject particle, you spell it in romanji as "Wa," but despite that being the way the particle is pronounced, it is spelled out in romanji as "ha."

I hope this does well. There's no replacement for a good few years of studying in a good class, but this is an effective way to get a head start.

ThiefBaum's World ThiefBaum's World

I Lost when I got to the YTMND level

Symbolic, huh?

Great game, I'm Always up for an Ebaum Jab.

Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

The Ambition alone of this movie is outstanding!

Most of the levels work fine for me, but some levels there is just so much on there that mario can't even stay on the floor and just runs out of lives.

But most of the levels work just fine, and work really well. And the water pack helps for all the minor glitches, making a really well streamed game.

The Level designs are the best part of this though. It brings pushes the gameplay mechanics to its limits (and beyond it at times) which is not something you'd expect from a fan flash game. It seemed like a brilliant combination of Mario 64 and Yoshi's Island.

overall this was great. Any plans of Making a flash version of Mario Galaxy? It seems perfect, with the mouse and all.

Runouw responds:

Heh heh... Interesting suggestion about Mario Galaxy. I hope that was just a coincidence that you geussed about our next game being a Galaxy-like game. However, our original ideas were not having it include mario, but rather to include Sonic/Tails or whatever. So far, the walking around the planets and Gravity switches are working nicely.

PS: All I have said may not acutally happen; after all, it is only an idea for our next game. Our real next game's theme is still being decided.