Zelda Parody Zelda Parody

Here is some help I hope you apply to future flash

1- invest in a tablet pen.
2- the paint brush setting has options including "Paint behind," and "Paint selected." they can be very useful
3- if you want your motion tweens to look smoother, there is an option to adjust it's Ease. You'll notice the difference.

|~SpeedAnim:WheresWaldo~| |~SpeedAnim:WheresWaldo~|

"Hmgh!"

Would it be too provoking to tease that you should have put more time on this?

TftTC Beta #3 TftTC Beta #3

Thanks for the heads up

Props on changing up the intro there.

You know, those bionicle characters are becoming my favorite part of this stuff.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Yeah, the Rahkshi are some of the best figures we have due to the high level of articulation. Thanks for the review and I'm glad you liked the show! Always cool to see what you think of these movies.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

Loved it!

Hillarious in it's own right, and the fact that you've got the clips randomly generated like that is brilliant.

Man, Newgrounds needs a non assassin pokemon collection already. It's hard to find this stuff.

TftTC#4- Heroes TftTC#4- Heroes

That all came together very well

I'm glad to see all the elements of TftTC are really pulling together for a solid piece of work. You definitely have something good here.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Glad you enjoyed this movie! I would have to say that this movie had the best animation of all than all the others so far. There are a few more of these on the way as well. Thank you very much for the review!

TftTC Beta #2 TftTC Beta #2

Nice Direction to take this

Having the action take advantage of the single camera angle instead of relying on multiple directions was a smart move considering all the animation that had to go into it in the first place. Plus, It reminded me of a British chase scene.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Glad you liked it! Aaraboga found that single-angle shots are indeed best for high-mayhem scenes. Thanks for the review! The next short is due to be out within a matter of days!

Wigglytuff on the Moon Wigglytuff on the Moon

This stuff Takes me back

I don't know where I was, but this took me back.

TftTC#3- Miscommunication TftTC#3- Miscommunication

Top Notch Animation Syncing there.

Great work overall. Bonus Points for the R2D2 Cameo.

So adding up all these points with the Bonus points brings you to...
Lots of points.

Too bad they have absolutly no value, but they are fun to collect

DrMackFoxx responds:

Hi there! Thanks for the review and I'm glad you liked the film! R2-D2 will be making more cameos in the near future.

Luigi's great Adventure 3 Luigi's great Adventure 3

Well this looks familiar

fived

thebluedragon responds:

hey thanks TX2 man

Voltron of the Antarctic Voltron of the Antarctic

A second account?

Great audio, where's the main sound clip from?